In this article, we are sharing our experience of Manicure and Pedicure Techniques. There are so many parts of our body that we have to take care of. The most common is our hands and feet. A pedicure is one of the techniques concerned mainly for feet, toenails, and legs. Through this technique, our beauty can be enhanced to a much greater extent.
The huge problem is that most of us have cracked heels, rough nails, and hairy legs with many spots on it. Due to this, we sometimes are in depression as to how we should avoid the cracks. The cracks when becoming too harsh bleed too much with a lot of pain in them.
Hence, there are some of the tips on Manicure and Pedicure Techniques, that can make our feet not only beautiful but get healed from so many cracks.
A pedicure can make the feet beautiful, in good looking condition, soft and smooth. This technique nourishes the legs and foot muscles. Moreover, it improves blood circulation and discourages food disorders.
This procedure requires many instruments like a nail cutter and filer, cuticle pusher and cutter, nail brush, pumice stone, two basins for a footbath, and a scrapper. Materials required for pedicure are acetone, shampoo, antiseptic lotion, warm water, oil or cream, foot powder, and hydrogen peroxide.
Manicure and Pedicure Techniques:- Pedicure Care step by step.
- You should remove your nail polish with the help of acetone.
- File them with the filer and, if required, cut them too.
- You should take a half bathtub of Luke warm water with hydrogen peroxide and shampoo and keep your foot in it.
- Thoroughly wash the feet with a scrapper, nail brush, and pumice stone.
- Then, soften your legs and apply the antiseptic lotion on the nails edge.
- Afterward, soften the cuticle and gently lose its back.
- Finally, massage your legs for five minutes before the application of nail polish.
As we see through the manicure technique, it is the care for the hands like pedicure, which is for legs. The purpose of manicure is to prevent the nails from various damages like tearing and splitting, etc.
Also, the massage of hands increases the blood circulation and flexibility in hands. Moreover, it also decreases wrinkles on the hands, which is the first sign of growing age.
The equipment used for this procedure are nailing cutter, filer, brushes, and stick. The material will be the same as acetone, lotion, cream, water, and nail polish.
The manicure process will somehow go like this.
- Removed the nail polish with acetone, and the nails should be filed using a filer.
- Wash your hands with lukewarm water containing shampoo and then with clean water.
- Dry them and use antiseptic lotion and cream hereafter.
- It is time to massage them, and then you can use any nail print.
Both these techniques are the best to handle your body gently and make it smooth for longer. The body is made not only with hands and feet. But also from the other part, which also needs proper attention, and we must handle them with care.